      From: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ona-prac@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Rixon
      Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:58 AM
      To: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ona-prac] An SNA Sensemaking Activity

      Dear All,

      We’ve learnt that for SNA to be effective in group situations there is real value in preparing people for what they may see within typical social network maps.

      I’ve just blogged the “hubs and bridges expectations warm-up” as one of our sensemaking processes useful for such preparation. This warm up activity aims to prepare groups for sensemaking in a productive and non-confrontational way. Read more on the link below:

      http://www.anecdote .com.au/archives /2006/08/ an_sna_sensemak. html

      I hope this is helpful, and I invite any comments, feedback or thoughts.

      Warm regards,

      Andrew Rixon PhD
      Anecdote Pty Ltd
      Skype: AndrewJRixon