261RE: [ona-prac] ONA for change management: locating opinion leaders

  • Paul S Prueitt
    Jul 6 2:24 PM

      I want to step in here with some discussion about the nature of measuring the social discourse.  I designed the core part of a major measurement system directed at understanding a part of the emergence of new thought structure.. (this was for the "New War")... but the deep purpose of my work is in creating what I call the Glass Bead Game, as some of you here know.

      During this time I wrote a position paper on the issues related to measurement not by poling, but by web harvesting of web logs and other materials and creating topic map/ontology temporally ordered.

      My position paper may lead to some discussion here..... I am pleased if it would....

      but do not want to take the themes off of point.

      please excuse the interuption if my note is seen as such

      Paul S Prueitt