I think with the evidence presented by the CRRM a few things have been settled indefineately. One, a tri color herald was found on the tender under layers ofdrgw464
Also, docents will make stuff up. Ken From: mailto:email@example.com Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 1:46 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: [on3] Re:ken_ruble41
A couple of comments - not about D&RGW green - but things associated with pieces of the discussion: - Pennsylvania RR's "Brunswick Green" color for steamtankcreek
This is a list for O Scale Narrow Gauge modelers who build to the three foot gauge in 1/4 inch scale. Open to all railroads western, eastern, and worldwide.
A second On3 site for storage of overflow files and photos can be found at
Moderator, Pat Turner
- O Scale
- Jun 13, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.