For details go to: website!: http://leetownmodels.x10host.com/ ... Includes a bonus package of LeeTownÆs Cast brass with working lids, assembled! WSLCoclimaxnut
Does anybody make the oval number boards that are on the side of passenger cars? jc Sent from my iPhonejczul36
Thanks Jon for the photos. The directions left me a bit puzzled. Diagrams at an angle would have helped along with having the missing parts. Mine was missingrgsdrgw
This is a list for O Scale Narrow Gauge modelers who build to the three foot gauge in 1/4 inch scale. Open to all railroads western, eastern, and worldwide.
A second On3 site for storage of overflow files and photos can be found at
Moderator, Pat Turner
- O Scale
- Jun 13, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.