Right on JD everything you mentioned is why I'm in the same boat as you. At this point I get 5 hours of continuous run time--I never run for 5 hrs straight notdrgwk37
The reason batteries, including li-ion batteries swell is due to over current or overcharging. The newer batteries are equity with pc boards and thernistors toon3er
This topic comes up a lot, especially at the "Dead Rail" group. I was exposed to battery RC operations by the gang down San Diego way, mainly Mike Pfulb andjdmckee1
This is a list for O Scale Narrow Gauge modelers who build to the three foot gauge in 1/4 inch scale. Open to all railroads western, eastern, and worldwide.
A second On3 site for storage of overflow files and photos can be found at
Moderator, Pat Turner
- O Scale
- Jun 13, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.