Cumbres section house plans

  • bagustaf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      Does any one know of published plans for the D&RGW section house at Cumbres?
      Thanks in advance.
    • harronk@cadvision.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
        --- In on3@y..., bagustaf@a... wrote:
        > Does any one know of published plans for the D&RGW section house at
        Cumbres?
        > Thanks in advance.

        Try the John Maxwell collection. Drawing 2-027 is an outline
        dimension plan in HO. It's a start. The link is

        http://www.colong.com/RRs-DRG_DRGW_RGW_1.html

        Good luck

        Ken
      • Don Winter
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
          I was inside that house numerous times. Nothing in there, not really much
          of a structure but I guessit is part of the landscape.
          Don Winter, 7/8n2