To Fred Voelcker

  • Leighton Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Mornin Fred , many thanks again for sending the CD ,I shall look forward more than ever ,I've just crunched the car so I shall be house bound for a while till I get mobile and unfortunately my fault .Have heard any thing of the Challenger that should have run from Denver to Cheyenne ,I think late July time 21st.
      Do you know of any drawings of the Shay at Georgetown No.14?
      one day I'd love to have a go at building one,we all had a ride on it thanks to a very good friend of Art Lort.The Grandson couldn't get over the shrill whistles as you go up the canyon, it echos of the sides,wonderfull.
      I hope I my repay your kindness some time, Leighton