Re: spaghetti

  • Lee Snover
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      A doctor was having an affair with his nurse. Shortly
      after, she told him she was pregnant. Not wanting his
      wife to find out, he gave the nurse a sum of money
      and asked her to go to Italy and have the baby there.

      "But how will I let you know when the baby is born?"
      she asked.

      He replied, "Just send me a postcard and write
      "spaghetti" on the back. I'll take care of the child's
      expenses."

      Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money
      and flew to Italy.

      Six months went by and then one day the doctor's wife
      called him at the office and explained, "Dear, you
      received a very strange postcard in the mail today
      from Europe, and I don't understand what it means."

      The doctor said, "Just wait until I get home, and I
      will explain it to you".

      Later that evening the doctor came home, read the
      postcard, and fell to the floor with a heart attack.
      Paramedics rushed him to the ER. The lead medic stayed
      back to comfort the wife. He asked what trauma had
      precipitated the cardiac arrest. So the wife picked up
      the card and read: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti,
      Spaghetti-Two with sausage and meatballs, two without."