Westside #10

  • criswell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 1998
      I have a question for the group. Please forgive my ignorance on the
      subject but I'm fairly new to On3 model railroading (or whatever the
      h**l it's supposed to be called). Anyway, did anybody import a Westside
      #10?
      Thanks for your time,
      Jay
      by the way, Joe and Lee I got your checks and I'll mail your stuff
      tomorrow.
    • Bret "Beartraps" Crane
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 1998
        PSC/IHM produced a Very limited WSLCo. #10.I believe it was brought out
        in the late 70's or early 80's.I picked one up several years ago and it
        wasn't cheap and I have not seen one for sale since.
        BRET {:-)
      • criswell
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 1998
          Bret "Beartraps" Crane wrote:

          > From: "Bret \"Beartraps\" Crane" <bacrane@...>
          >
          > PSC/IHM produced a Very limited WSLCo. #10.I believe it was brought out
          > in the late 70's or early 80's.I picked one up several years ago and it
          > wasn't cheap and I have not seen one for sale since.
          > BRET {:-)

          > Did you ever want to participate in video chats, send real-time video
          > and video mail? Now you can, AND at a super low price--ONLY $89.95!
          > http://orders.xoom.com/zvc/emzvc921
          Bret,
          thanks for the info. The main things I'm worried about are quality and
          condition of the loco. Price is something we just have to live with.
          Having said that, does anyone have a PSC Westside #10 in On3 that they
          would bw interested in selling?

          Jay