Re: [on3] Decals or transfers

  • Masonbogie
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23 5:20 PM
      Fred,
      I lied. I did art for all the in-house engines that were relettered late 83-84. The Cooke's are slightly different as they were painted in the new style at the factory. You could still use the Baldwin set, but it's not exact. I plan on doing the Cookes, but haven't done so yet.

      George Sebastian-Coleman
      11 Taine Mountain Road
      Unionville CT 06085

      Thanks