Re: [on3] Re: PSC 35 vton Climax disassembly

  • Layton Snover Sr.
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 22, 2013
      Hi Nicholas
      PFM did the same thing with their 70 ton Class C. :o)
      LeeTown's had a screw down thru the stack, and a flanged joint at the cab front, so the front section of the boiler could be removed. PSC's had the motor in the ashpan, a better location than mine. . :o) I used Central Valley snap on truck kingpins on mine, but ALCO models and The Car Works used larger, stronger jacket snaps.

      Best,