RE: [on3] On3 C-16 Driver Set Available

  • jc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2013

      Hi John, Glad to read your still active.  I’m very happy you returned to the On3 world and made available your outstanding products!!!!

      Have you been doing anything in Live steam?

      Warm Regards,

      jc

    • rwy536
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
        Yes it is.

        Regards,
        John

        John Pilling
        Uxbridge, MA
        USA

        On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Ken Ruble wrote:

           Is this the PSC 37:1 gearbox you are talking about?

        Ken

        Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 7:28 PM
        Subject: [on3] On3 C-16 Driver Set Available

        Hello Group,

        I have a set of On3 C-16 Drivers for sale including a 37/1  gearbox and axle bearings to fit a Kemtron frame. Price $160.00 including  Priority Mail to USA addresses.

        I have quite a few C-16 driver center castings but very few  gearboxes. Once they're gone(gearbox), that will be the end of the driver sets  with the 37/1 ratio gearbox as I haven't been able to locate a source for them.  I can supply a total of six(6) replacement driver sets for either Sunset C-16  locomotives or for the Ke! mtron C-16 frame using the above  gearbox.

        Regards,
        John

        John Pilling
        Uxbridge, MA