Re: [on3] Sale

  • allen.landis
    Message 1 of 10 , May 8, 2013
      OK. Look forward to see you.

      From: "William Reed" <bigbiggarage@...>
      To: on3@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:24:10 PM
      Subject: RE: [on3] Sale

      Allen I will see you there!!

      William
      aka drgwk37

      To: on3@yahoogroups.com
      From: ALLENLANDIS@...
      Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 22:09:52 +0000
      Subject: [on3] Sale

      I have several bundles of Code 100 and Code 125 Steel Rail four sale. I believe it`s from  Rright-O-Way.  If interested ? Contact ( allenlandis@... ) I will be at Kimberlyn on the 18 th.,I have a table. Allen

    • Jerry and Shareen Lawrence
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 4, 2014
        Hello, ongoing health issues have caused me to leave the hobby. Consequently I’m selling off my O scale kits, and also my book collection. Prices are reduced considerably. Please contact me if you wish the kit list, book list, or both. Thanks in advance,
        Jerry Lawrence

        Sorry if you get this email more than once.
      • bagladytq
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 4, 2014
          For sale: On3 SS C-16 # 271 mint in box TRO $575 plus shipping and insurance, Balboa C-19 owner paint (good paint) flying DRG&W #340, no original box, model from Al Kamm collection $375 plus shipping and insurance . Please contact off line. TIA.

          Lee Gustafson

        • cec625
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 6, 2014
            Jerry Could you send me a list to eschrowang@...