Sale

  • allen.landis
    Message 1 of 10 , May 8, 2013
      I have several bundles of Code 100 and Code 125 Steel Rail four sale. I believe it`s from  Rright-O-Way.  If interested ? Contact ( allenlandis@... ) I will be at Kimberlyn on the 18 th.,I have a table. Allen
    • William Reed
      Message 2 of 10 , May 8, 2013
        Allen I will see you there!!

        William
        aka drgwk37

        To: on3@yahoogroups.com
        From: ALLENLANDIS@...
        Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 22:09:52 +0000
        Subject: [on3] Sale

        Message 3 of 10 , May 8, 2013
          OK. Look forward to see you.

          From: ALLENLANDIS@...
          Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 22:09:52 +0000

          I have several bundles of Code 100 and Code 125 Steel Rail four sale. I believe it`s from  Rright-O-Way.  If interested ? Contact ( allenlandis@... ) I will be at Kimberlyn on the 18 th.,I have a table. Allen

        • Jerry and Shareen Lawrence
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 4 9:07 AM
            Hello, ongoing health issues have caused me to leave the hobby. Consequently I’m selling off my O scale kits, and also my book collection. Prices are reduced considerably. Please contact me if you wish the kit list, book list, or both. Thanks in advance,
            Jerry Lawrence

            Sorry if you get this email more than once.
          • bagladytq
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 4 9:19 AM
              For sale: On3 SS C-16 # 271 mint in box TRO $575 plus shipping and insurance, Balboa C-19 owner paint (good paint) flying DRG&W #340, no original box, model from Al Kamm collection $375 plus shipping and insurance . Please contact off line. TIA.

              Lee Gustafson

            • cec625
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 6 12:43 PM
                Jerry Could you send me a list to eschrowang@...