White Pass & Yukon - Whitehorse On3 project - Free new Online Magazine

  • whitepasser
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Last week I published my first Online magazine, called "THE THUNDERBIRD". It's all about the White Pass & Yukon Route in original as well as in model. This issue feature my work on my On3 modular layout with some details about Whitehorse as wel as the track that the WP&YR used. Please check it out at

      http://www.TheThunderbird.net

      Happy Railroading

      Boerries
      http://www.whitepassfan.net
    • Pete
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
        Borries - just found volume 2 of "The Thunderbird"and its is GREAT. Keep
        them coming.

        Pete