RE: [on3] Re: San Juan Duck Bill coach

  • Tim Mulina BHI
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2013
      Kevin,

      Our DRGW NG Varnish folio book has them in it.

      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/files/folios/DRGW_combined_NG_Varnish.html

      in the sample pages on the webpage image #11 is the token demonstrator for
      them but here are the car numbers from the book. They come from the
      1903/1904 folios.

      D&RG
      256, 264, 268, 273, 276, 280, 285, 287, 296, 297, 300, 303, 304, 305, 307,
      314, 316, 318
      and
      RGS
      255, 258

      As one gets later in the 20th Century then you are right it gets down to
      just the 307/0307.

      IF you decide that you do not want them or have too many for your preferred
      era, let me know off list. I am helping a guy do a 1904 D&RG layout.

      Hope this helps,

      Tim Mulina
      BHI Publications
      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/

      --- In on3@yahoogroups.com, "kcookk" wrote:

      > This may have been covered already but I couldn't find any postings...
      >
      > I have a set of the San Juan Duck Bill roof and rounded windows sides. The
      only prototype I can find that matches that combination is MOW Coach 0307.

      > Has anybody else found a matching prototype?
      >
      > Thanks in advance...
      >
      > Kevin

    • Mike Bauers
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 3, 2013
        Bill,

        I'd sure like to see a new gauge like that. It would be so easy, so to speak, to make them from a laser cutter.

        Best to ya...
        Mike Bauers
        Milwaukee, Wi, USA