Trains of Texas?

  • brian bass
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
      Can anyone give me a brief description of the Trains of Texas (I think) Barron Flats Boilerworks kit and the Otto Bridge kit?

      I really need an unbuilt Gilpin Hotel if anyone has one they would sell.

      Thanks,
      Brian
    • Kevin Goodrich
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012

        I have their old catalog. If I can find it, I can send you copies of the kits.

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012
          Kevin,
          Any luck? Even a basic desription of the Barron Flats Boiler and Otto Bridge kits would help. I have a chance to buy them if I act quickly.
          Thanks again.
          Brian

          To: on3@yahoogroups.com
          From: kevingoodrich@...
          Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:40:59 -0600
          Subject: RE: [on3] Trains of Texas?

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012

            I’m going through things today. Problem is that I cleaned and sorted things and as a result can’t find a thing.

            To: on3@yahoogroups.com
            From: kevingoodrich@...
            Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:40:59 -0600

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012