Re: [on3] (unknown)

  • Laurie McLean
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
      G'Day Kevin,

      Thank you for part of the answer.

      I would like to ask SW NG Bruce Kinker if he has a flared tender with a back tender light loco in On3 but in D&RGW.
      I wanted to ask the experts here first so I know what was produced.

      Laurie
      In Australia

       I don't know about all of the C-19's, but I do have an RGS #40 and 41. The #40 has flared tender with a tender light and the #41 has a straight tender with no light.

      Kevin Barnett
    • brian bass
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
        Look at the SW Narrow Gauge website.  Bruce has a PDF on the C-19s that lists all the version that were made.  343, 345, 346 and 348 had flaired sides, 340, 341, 342, 344, and 347 had straight sides.  No idea what he has left though.  Not sure about back up lights.  I think my 345 has one, but it's packed away.
        Brian

        To: on3@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
          Thank you

          Laurie

          From: brian bass <fishingmaine@...>

          Look at the SW Narrow Gauge website.  Bruce has a PDF on the C-19s that lists all the version that were made.  343, 345, 346 and 348 had flaired sides, 340, 341, 342, 344, and 347 had straight sides.  No idea what he has left though.  Not sure about back up lights.  I think my 345 has one, but it's packed away. Brian
        • Pete Nelson
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
            Laurie,

            I have a 345 with flared tender, backup light, and 30's style lettering.

            Pete Nelson
          • Laurie McLean
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
              Thanks Bill,

              What I'm looking for is the same loco if available.

              Laurie

              I have a 345 with flared tender, backup light, and 30's style lettering.

              Pete Nelson

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to: