Re: [on3] wherefor art thou??

  • rscott
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2011
      Good Morning Glenn,

      Come on by!

      However, the Homeowner's Association takes a dim view of vagabonds camping in the front yard, so we'll have to move you into the back.What else would you expect from a bunch of Orange County brown-shirt types?

      I'm sorry I can't make it to the 2011 convention; travel times to the east coast do not gel well with my school schedule. So 2012 and 2013 are already on my calendar.

      And if that JD guy is coming over . . . be sure to hide your wife and daughters.

      The turnout is magnificent. Now if I could just get the rest of the layout up to that standard . . .

      Randy Scott
      On3 in Orange, CA

      On Feb 28, 2011, at 9:35 PM, Glenn Farley wrote:

      Hey Randy,

         I maybe camping on your doorstep in 2013.  Some of my buds just visited you during the Sn3 Symposium last week and were quite impressed.  They were particularly enamored with a certain 3 way turnout ;-).

      Glenn