Looking ahead to Seattle in 2012

  • Glenn Farley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 12:16 AM

      Wow, is it 2011 already!?

      We hope by now you have made your plans to attend the next National Narrow Gauge Convention in Hickory, North Carolina this coming September.  A number of us from the great Pacific Northwest are all signed up and will be trekking down to this first convention in the Southeast.   It looks like Hickory will be an excellent convention and we are greatly looking forward to it.

      After Hickory , the National Narrow Gauge Convention is headed our way, to the Seattle , Washington area.   If you haven’t seen it already…we invite you to check out and book mark our web site www.seattle2012.com  as you begin thinking ahead and planning for next year.  Be sure to check out our video.

      We are deep into planning our event, and have posted information about us and about many of the things you’ll see at our convention and in our part of the country.  We will be updating our site regularly, particularly as we get close to September.

      Meanwhile, hope to see you in Hickory !

      Seattle 2012 NNGC committee