C-16 271 tender

  • brian bass
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      Does anyone have a correct tender or tender wrapper for C-16 271?  It's a straight side with a horizontal seam down the middle.
      Thanks,
      Brian

    • Al
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2011
        I am looking for the same tender or wrapper for a Kemtron kit. I will let you know if I find anything. I would appreciate it if you could do the same for me.

        Thanks:

        Al Krol

        --- In on3@yahoogroups.com, brian bass <fishingmaine@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have a correct tender or tender wrapper for C-16 271? It's a straight side with a horizontal seam down the middle.Thanks,Brian

      • Ken Ruble
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 18, 2011
          I have one along with tank top. Contact me off list.

          Ken