Sumpter Valley Passenger Cars in On3

  • whitepasser
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      Many years ago, a very short run of a car set with a coach and baggage car of the Sumpter Valley was imported from Japan. To my knowlegde, it was already solde before it was shipped. The NG&SL Gazette showed a nice add back in the early 1980's. I never have seen this cars and would be happy to see this set. How much were built. Does anybody from the list has this set of cars?

      Boerries
      http://www.whitepassfan.net
    • Joe Hanak
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        Haven't seen the passenger cars, but Beaver Creek made the SV caboose. That's one that I'd like to find!
        Joe Hanak
        Many years ago, a very short run of a car set with a coach and baggage car of the Sumpter Valley was imported from Japan. To my knowlegde, it was already solde before it was shipped. The NG&SL Gazette showed a nice add back in the early 1980's. I never have seen this cars and would be happy to see this set. How much were built. Does anybody from the list has this set of cars?

        Boerries
        http://www.whitepassfan.net

      • Layton H. Snover
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
          I might have the numbers wrong, but didn't BC make #5 and #6 SV
          cabeese???

          Never saw their pass. cars though..

          Lee

          > Haven't seen the passenger cars, but Beaver Creek made the SV
          > caboose. That's one that I'd like to find!
          > Joe Hanak

        • William E. Davies
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010

            I have the BC caboose but never saw the car set.  Love to have it though.