Up BIds

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Can't seem to get on the Up Bids web site. Is it just me??!! Rob><>
    • Mike Boucher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Rob <ngmrr@...> wrote:

        Can't seem to get on the Up Bids web site. Is it just me??!! Rob><>

        Nope,  I get the "loading the home page" image of a K-<mumble>, and then a 500 error.  Site seems to be down.

        Mike
        --
        Mike Boucher
        Lunenburg, MA

        "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive!"
      • William E. Davies
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010

          Ditto that

          Mike Boucher wrote:

          On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Rob <ngmrr@yahoo. com> wrote:

          Can't seem to get on the Up Bids web site. Is it just me??!! Rob><>

          Nope,  I get the "loading the home page" image of a K-<mumble>, and then a 500 error.  Site seems to be down.

          Mike
          --
          Mike Boucher
          Lunenburg, MA
          mdbouch@gmail. com

          "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive!"