High Sierra Models in Reno

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      Just a note to the group...
    • Joel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2010
        Just a note to the group...

        Chuck Gardner, the owner of High Sierra Models, passed away Wednesday night from cancer.

        Unless a "white knight" appears, the store will close roughly two months from now. The staff is still working out the details with Lynnette, his wife.

        He was great to work with... Jim Harper, who had previously owned the store, left us with a great foundation of quarter-inch and Proto:48- we did a lot of business in On3 "in the day"! I will truly miss him.

        Joel Kirk

        cc: Yahoo Proto:48 group
        Yahoo Pacific Coast Conspiracy group