Ad: PacificNG.com

  • choefer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      New Website Announcement: PacificNG.com

      We're opening up a new site called Pacific Narrow Gauge.com with a focus on Pacific Rim narrow gauge topics.

      Now dare I say the following?

      With the majority of traffic in the narrow gauge community on Colorado based topic matter we'd like to focus and make a home for many of the rest of us.

      Nice thing is, there's still a lot in common and we expect over time to have a lot of content that crosses over.

      The site is very much in it's infancy with material that's ready to be loaded to the site and more that's under development.

      Contributors to date providing high quality content include:
      Andrew Brandon
      Hart Corbett
      Herman Darr
      David Fletcher
      Randy Hees
      Craig Hoefer
      Bruce MacGregor
      Boone Morrison
      Kyle Wyatt

      Feel free to stop on by. http://www.pacificng.com/

      Sorry for duplicate postings.

      Thanks,
      Craig and Andrew
      PacificNG.com
    • Glenn476
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        how do we join in? Is it like the yahoo groups?

        gj
        > We're opening up a new site called Pacific Narrow Gauge.com with a focus
        > on Pacific Rim narrow gauge topics.
        >
        > Now dare I say the following?
        >
        > With the majority of traffic in the narrow gauge community on Colorado
        > based topic matter we'd like to focus and make a home for many of the rest
        > of us.
        >
        > Nice thing is, there's still a lot in common and we expect over time to
        > have a lot of content that crosses over.
        >
        > The site is very much in it's infancy with material that's ready to be
        > loaded to the site and more that's under development.
        >
        > Contributors to date providing high quality content include:
        > Andrew Brandon
        > Hart Corbett
        > Herman Darr
        > David Fletcher
        > Randy Hees
        > Craig Hoefer
        > Bruce MacGregor
        > Boone Morrison
        > Kyle Wyatt
        >
        > Feel free to stop on by. http://www.pacificng.com/
        >
        > Sorry for duplicate postings.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Craig and Andrew
        > PacificNG.com

        06:52:00
      • Andrew Brandon
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
          Glenn,

          For the most part the site is designed to function as a reference
          site, the forum itself is where discussion happens. There is a
          register button on the forum, click that and create your account. You
          will have to activate your account through the email you'll receive.
          Once you've done this you're ready! We ask that you take a few moments
          to give a brief introduction in the new members part of the forum.
          This isn't mandatory but it is a nice way to get a feel for what
          others out there are doing.

          If you are interested in contributing to the site beyond the forums
          simply send either Craig or I an email.

          Enjoy!

          -=Andrew Brandon=-