Como Roundhouse For Sale

  • rgs_paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      I have one of the old Caboose Hobbies Como Roundhouses for sale, this is the original plaster kit for the full 6 stalls not the new resin kit. I've had it 10 years and have decided that I'm not likely to ever build it. Most of the plaster castings have never been touched, the few that were opened were carefully repackaged, all of them look ok. The instructions, stripwood, and window castings are all there. The kit is #70 of 100. No idea what it is worth, the box says $225 though so lets put it at that. I'm in Golden, CO and can deliver to the front range, I can figure out shipping too.

      Paul Gibbs