Hybrid DRGW coaches by PSC

  • tom3ftng
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      More hybrids are on the line:

      Take a look at PSC's homepage: http://www.precisionscaleco.com/

      Rtr DRGW closed vestibule coaches with plastic body and brass details
      and trucks are announced!

      Priced between Bachmann's On30 and PSC heavy-metall brass models - here
      are the cars for the MMI K-28 and others...

      Regards,
      Tom3ftng
    • wtmiv
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        This is really good news. I assume they will do the other San Juan
        cars like the RPO, Baggage and Parlor cars? Also, is there any
        announced date as to when these cars are supposed to be available?