brass On3 shay for private sale

  • michaelnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Dear all,

      I have a brass On3 three cylinder Shay probably it is a 26 ton for
      sale. It has a Faulhauber micro motor. Has DCC chip. Built by award
      winning Shay builder Bernard Snoodyk about eight years ago.

      I am looking for a smaller brass Shay up to 15 tons, thus the sale.

      Contact direct for price and shipping if interested at:
      michaelnott@...

      cheers

      Michael
      Blue Mountains