Narrow Gauge Convention in Portland, Oregon reservations now accepted

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      The hotel in Portland, OR, is now accepting reservations for next year's Narrow Gauge Convention.

      They are going fast.

      You can go through the centralized Holiday Inn reservation system or
      call the hotel directly at:

      Holiday Inn at I 205 in Portland, Oregon
      Direct telephone is 503-256-5000
      World Wide Telephone is 888-465-4329

      Here is the link to the convention itself:

      http://www.28thnngc.com/

      September 10th through the 13th, 2008.

      See all of you there.

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway
      Anchorage, Alaska 99515

      Ready to paint your backdrop? Our DVDs will help:

      http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5.html

    • Eric
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Thanks for the update Darryl. It was quick and easy over the phone.

        Eric