Re: Bang for the buck department

  • flobarchetti
    Message 1 of 382 , Jun 1, 2007
      I have to agree too. It wondered me somewhat, seeing full page size,
      four colour advertisings for models built up from warped parts. At
      least it gave you an idea what you get for the buck.
      The best example that it is possible producing high quality cast
      resin kits for a reasonable price are the ones from Foothill Model
      Works. Accurate, crisp details and delivered with trucks and all the
      other hardware. Not to mention the best assembly instructions I have
      seen so far.

      Check them out!

      Happy modeling
      Florian

      --- In on3@yahoogroups.com, ebtnut@... wrote:

      > Can't argue with a thing Marc.  I agree that if you are paying
      a "premium" price for a model, you would expect it to turn out
      well.  We in the hobby have been burned this way in the past, and
      not just in On3.  Recall the Arbour Models loco kits in HO?  You
      MIGHT get one together, but it was almost impossible to get one to
      run well (if at all) if you did.

    • on3@yahoogroups.com
      Message 382 of 382 , Jul 11 5:04 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the on3
        group.

        File : /Frank Grills info/Wye auto reverse wiring modified.pdf
        Uploaded by : osnarrow <narrowmind@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,