RE: [on3] Rotary Plow SUNDAY!!!! NM

  • Richard Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      Was there a message here? Or do you mean the plow will run today in Chama?

      www.RichardSJohnson.net

      "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

      >From: "dave grandt" <davegrandt@...>
      >To: on3@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [on3] Rotary Plow SUNDAY!!!! NM
      >Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 03:58:50 -0000

    • Ted Wiese
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
        I don't know the meaning of his 'message,' but it's not uncommon to put NM in a
        subject line as a comment to a preceding message, tellling everyone
        that there is 'no message' except the subject.

        Today is April Fool's day - Think about that too.

        On 4/1/07, Richard Johnson <killroy321@...> wrote:
        > Was there a message here? Or do you mean the plow will run today in Chama?
        >

        > www.RichardSJohnson.net
        >
        > "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

        \
      • Robert Pranskatis
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
          To Fred Folk & Dick Patton:
          Hi Fred & Dick,
          My son Chris played a good April fool joke on me by sending pics to me
          which I in turn sent to Dick Patton. Have to admit it was pretty sharp.
          Bob P.

          > I don't know the meaning of his 'message,' but it's not uncommon to
          > put NM in a
          > subject line as a comment to a preceding message, tellling everyone
          > that there is 'no message' except the subject.
          >
          > Today is April Fool's day - Think about that too.
          >
          > On 4/1/07, Richard Johnson <killroy321@...
          > <mailto:killroy321%40hotmail.com>> wrote:
          > > Was there a message here? Or do you mean the plow will run today in
          > Chama?
          > >

          > > www.RichardSJohnson.net
          > >
          > > "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."
          > >

          > \

        • mransr
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
            maybe there was a photo attached?