Re: Introducing myself

  • kgmilner1944
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Bob - Welcome to the forum. I've been a member for a short time
      myself, though hard core narrow gauge for almost 50 years as well. You
      will find this a very helpful group. I've been in On3 less then a year
      but the folks here have come to my rescue on a number of occasions with
      prototype information as well a modeling tips.

      Since you have been building models I look forward to you sharing some
      of your techniques and "tricks". Welcome aboard and I envy you
      your "modest" 12 x 24 foot project.

      Glad you're here;

      Ken
    • Bob Judy Gotthelf