Looking for east broad top equipment in on3

  • eastbroadtop2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hello im still looking for more east broad top equipment in on3. Im
      mainly looking for locomotives but still ned a few more freight and
      passenger cars.

      Thanks
      Paul Sternitzke

      Contact me at lne660@...

      Check out www.febt.org
    • ebtnut@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
        In a message dated 10/1/05 8:36:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        lne660@... writes:

        Hello im still looking for more east broad top equipment in on3. Im
        mainly looking for locomotives but still ned a few more freight and
        passenger cars.

        Paul: If you haven't seen them yet, look at the new Bachmann On30 2-bay
        steel hopper cars. They are correct for the EBT's 4 "rock" hoppers built by the
        EBT in 1930. The wheels on the axles can be twitsed out from 30" to 3'
        gauge and popped right back in the truck frames. The coupler pockets have two
        levels, so you can raise the coupler from HO/On30 to On3 level. The cars are
        available in EBT lettering, though there is some dispute as to whether the
        lettering scheme is correct.
        DM

      • Allen Landis
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
          I still have some E.B.T.RR On3 Quality Craft 3 Bay , 2 Bay . 2 in one
          kits . and a fue wood sheaf box cars kits . Allen
          > Hello im still looking for more east broad top equipment in on3. Im
          > mainly looking for locomotives but still ned a few more freight and
          > passenger cars.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Paul Sternitzke
          >

          > Contact me at lne660@...
          >
          > Check out www.febt.org
          >

          > Remember, additional On3 photos and files can now be found at:

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Clifford A. Mestel
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
            Apparently I forgot to post this about a month or so ago. Trout Creek
            Engineering has finished kit #7461 for Coal Car #523. This is a wood
            kit with plastic and metal parts, similar to our D&RGW line (formerly
            Tomalco). It will sell for $35.00 without trucks or couplers.

            Clifford A. Mestel
            Trout Creek Engineering
          • rickshoup
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2005
              What is the address for you?
              Do you accept Pay-Pal or personal checks?
              =========== ========= =========
              Rick Shoup: rshoup@...
              ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

              > Apparently I forgot to post this about a month or so ago. Trout
              > Creek
              > Engineering has finished kit #7461 for Coal Car #523. This is a
              > wood
              > kit with plastic and metal parts, similar to our D&RGW line
              > (formerly
              > Tomalco). It will sell for $35.00 without trucks or couplers.
              >
              > Clifford A. Mestel
              > Trout Creek Engineering

            • Clifford A. Mestel
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2005
                Sorry about that. We do accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and personal check.
                Trout Creek Engineering 719-395-8076
                12874 County Road 314B
                Buena Vista, Colorado 81211

                rickshoup wrote:

                > What is the address for you?
                > Do you accept Pay-Pal or personal checks?
                > =========== ========= =========
                > Rick Shoup: rshoup@...

              • Paul Sternitzke
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 12 8:40 PM
                  Hello do you still have any E.B.T.RR On3 Quality Craft 3 Bay , 2 Bay . 2
                  in one kits left?
                  hope this doesn't go to the entire group.
                  Thanks
                  Paul sternitzke
                  lne660@...