SInce I started this (accidently) Let me sum up my position

  • Daniel Maxwell
    Message 1 of 59 , Jun 1, 2005
      Say what you will, but I still think On30's success is due to both
      factors: the ease the scale offers for the non rivet counters, AND
      (like it or not, this is what I think) the ammount of new equipment
      afforded to On3 modelers like myself. Maybe On30 could survive in the
      long run, but the interest On3 modelers have shown couldnt hurt, now
      does it? Boone hits the nail on the head, honestly. I do worry that 20
      foot models will become the 1:48 norm.

      I must say though, I am surprised of the number of direct-to-my-email
      flames I gotten over my innocent commnt. Grow up, and get a life if
      you cannot handle a difference of opinion.
    • ebtnut@aol.com
      Message 59 of 59 , Jun 5, 2005
        In a message dated 6/1/05 3:27:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, boone@...
        writes:

        Need some input here. I want to oil my styrene (MacLeod Western)
        trucks, but want to be sure I don't melt them with the wrong oil!

        Boone: I would opt for using Kadee's "Grease'm". It's a dry powered
        graphic lube that they designed for use with their coupler boxes, but it is
        excellent for other applications involving plastics.
        DM