Re: Rustic Cut Ties Back In Stock

  • m2fq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      All,

      Our Rustic Cut On30 Ties are back in stock and ready for immediate delivery
      to you.

      The ties are suitable for On2 or On3 logging and industrial applications as
      well.

      The ties scale out about 6' plus long and represent a faced two sides tie,
      with the other sides round. Terrific for your foreground trackage!

      Ties may be ordered in packs of 1000 at $15.95 ppd (priority mail) in the US.

      Other quantities available. For overseas shipping please contact me off list.

      Gary Kohler
      M2FQ Publications
      PO Box 133
      Washingtonville, OH 44490-0133