Re: Athearn O Tractors

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- In on3@yahoogroups.com, Darryl Huffman <darrylhuffman@a...>
      wrote:
      > The important question for me is, "Does anyone have any of these
      tractors in
      > stock?"
      > Darryl Huffman
      > Anchorage, Alaska
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      Darryl.......i have 5 of these john deere d tractors made/sold by
      athern. They have been appearing on ebay for quite a while at $13.77
      buy it now.....seller is hay bros in texas......they have an ebay
      store. I have not seen them sell the other versions of the tractors.
      Generally i have found them in the on30 section on ebay.
      I have painted 3 of them so far different colours----depot olive----
      funky maroon-----flat black , to represent well used tractors.
      madmike
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        Thanks, Mike,

        Darryl Huffman
        Anchorage, Alaska

        Check my website for model structures in realistic settings at:
        http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/custom3.html
        >> The important question for me is, "Does anyone have any of these
        > tractors in
        >> stock?"
        >> Darryl Huffman
        >> Anchorage, Alaska
        > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
        > Darryl.......i have 5 of these john deere d tractors made/sold by
        > athern. They have been appearing on ebay for quite a while at $13.77
        > buy it now.....seller is hay bros in texas......they have an ebay
        > store. I have not seen them sell the other versions of the tractors.
        > Generally i have found them in the on30 section on ebay.
        > I have painted 3 of them so far different colours----depot olive----
        > funky maroon-----flat black , to represent well used tractors.
        > madmike
      • Dave Foster
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
          Darryl,

          My local hobby shop (High Sierra Models of Reno, NV 1-800-891-8799) had
          an ample supply of Athern John Deer Tractors on the shelf last time I
          was there about a week ago. I'm sure they are available most anywhere
          now. If you can't find any locally just call these guys in Reno and
          they should be able to help you out.

          Dave Foster
          Sparks, NV