Re: On3 for sale

  • staton55
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2004
      --- Tim what is the minimum radius for that engine and the wheel
      arrangement.?? Thanks Tom StatonIn on3@yahoogroups.com, "tim01433"
      <trainsandtreasures@c...> wrote:
      > I have a near mint Balboa C-21 for sale. I bought it in new and
      never
      > run condition with original box, and have since put about 20
      minutes
      > of running time. Engine runs very well. I was planning on
      converting
      > it into C&S/CB&Q #537, but don't have the time. I'm asking $475 or
      > best offer. I can take Paypal! Call me or email me at 520-560-4656,
      > or email me at trainsandtreasures@c...
      >
      > Thanks, Tim Schreiner
    • Richard Johnson
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 22, 2013
        I am going to let my orverland 315 go. Its barely been test run, only displayed.  Unpainted in original box. Durango switcher set up. 1200 shipped in US.  Or consider trades, looking for On3 shays especially 3 trucks or good running kemtrons.
        If your interested pitch it to me and see what works out.
        Reply direct.