Re: [on3] Re: St. Louis

  • ALLENLANDIS@COMCAST.NET
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2003
      ALLEN .BS,PA I WENT TO ST.LOUIL, TO THE NARROW GUAGE CONVENTION A FUE
      YEARS BACK AND THERE WERE SOME FINE NG-LAYOUTS THERE. MOST OF THEM I SEEN
      WERE WERE SN3 AND A COUPLE WERE ON3.SOMEONE SHOUD HAVE SOME INFERMATION ON
      BACK NARROW GUAGE CONVENCTIONS,AND THE LAYOUT TOURS. I AM SHURE IF YOU
      CALLED THEM THEY WOULD LET YOU VISIT. ANOTHER WAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT LAYOUTS
      IN A AREA IS TO CALL THE HOBBY SHOPS IN THAT AREA AND SAK. THEY SHOULD
      KNOW. .
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004

        --- carl barna <kmbarna@...> wrote:
        > Howdy --
        >
        > I am going to be in St. Louis from Jan. 7-11.
        >
        > Does anyone know of a good layout that I might be
        > able to get an invite to visit?
        >
        > Cheers!
        >
        > Carl Barna
        > Arvada, CO

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > to:

        > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        > >

        > Remember, additional On3 photos and files can now
        > be found at:

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > removed]

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
      • mtalbertscalelumber
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
          Hi Carl:
          Wow, great layouts in St. Louis. I was there last year during the
          blizzard in February for the Sn3 Symposium, and there are terrific
          Sn3 layouts. See if some of the local guys pick up your post, if not
          contact me off list and I'll put you in touch with someone.
          Cheers, Gerry
        • OTRAINS7@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
            HI, ST. LOUIS HAS SOME "O" GAUGE LAYOUTS BUT CALL ME. I AM USUALLY HOME MOST
            EVENING.
            ED DUDDY
            314=994 7319

          • OTRAINS7@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
            • OTRAINS7@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
                HI, WE HAVE SOME LAYOUTS HERE. CALL ME IN THE EVENINGS.
                ED DUDDY
                314 994 7319