gas station decals

  • Bill and Cheri Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 1999
      7/1/99

      Hi Guys,

      I am build a gas station and I am looking for signs for Pure brand gas. Dose anyone know if any are avaliable in 1/4" scale. Thanks

      Regards BILL DAVIS
    • Larry Larsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 1999
        Bill,

        I haven't done them. Check and see if any of the Woodland Scenics dry
        transfer sets have that logo in them. Caboose has them, I believe.

        Larry
        Larry Larsen Graphics

        Bill and Cheri Davis wrote:

        > 7/1/99 Hi Guys, I am build a gas station and I am looking for
        > signs for Pure brand gas. Dose anyone know if any are avaliable in
        > 1/4" scale.
        > Thanks
        > Regards BILL DAVIS
      • Phread
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 1999
          Also, if one has a PC, a scanner, and a good color printer, one could
          make one's own decals??

          Phread
        • DARRYL L HUFFMAN
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 1999
            Stop in at your local Borders books or Barnes & Noble and go over to the ANTIQUES section. There you will find a few books on collecting automobile oil and gasoline advertining signs. You can find all kinds of interesting service stations signs in them. If they are not the right scale, blow them up or shrink them down on a color copier (after you have bought the book).

            Darryl Huffman
            Anchorage, Alaska