Re: [on3] Re: Chama Station

  • Don Winter
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 1, 2003
      OK, Lex and many thanks let's hang loose and see if we can get 8-10 orders.
      These things are kinda binary, there will either be a fair amount of
      interest or virtually none as has been my experience. For example, I sold
      nearly 150 passenger cars inn1:20 but only 4 idler flats in 1:20! Yet I
      sold over 50 OV's? One can't assume that because everyone has been to Chama
      they want any models of it.

      Don Winter
    • Lex A. Parker, MMR
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 22, 2003
        Don:

        Thanx for the reply and ditto to your observations. I was really
        looking forward to some assistance, but then I really do enjoy scratch
        building anyway. So the project will go forward to complete the Chama
        yards this winter. I'll let you know when it's done and on my web
        site. Now to start chopping those shingles.....

        Thanx so much for your offer.

        Best wishes.

        lex