Re: Fineline and S Gaugian back issues

  • Bob Ram
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 1999
      Good morning Maurice,

      I have the following copies of Finelines:

      Vol. 2 No. 1, Vol. 3 No. 2, Vol. 4 No. 1 & No. 3, Vol. 7 No. 4 & No. 5,
      Vol. 9 Nos. 3, 4, 5 & 6. Vol 10, all, Vol. 11 Nos. 1 to 5.

      Those before Vol.9 are photocopies but will still make good copies. If
      there are any articles of interest to you I will gladly send you
      photocopies.

      Bob Ram

      ----------
      > From: Maurice Field <tigga@...>
      > To: 4L@onelist.com
      > Cc: on3@onelist.com; HOn3@onelist.com
      > Subject: [on3] Fineline and S Gaugian back issues
      > Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 7:15 PM
      >
      > From: "Maurice Field" <tigga@...>
      >
      > Hi Guys,
      >
      > Does anyone have access to back issues of Finelines or S Gaugian
      magazines
      > at all as I wish to get photocopies of a couple of articles. All costs
      would
      > be reimbursed.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Maurice Field

      > Ultimate Swiss Army Knife ** Swiss Champ ** ONLY $44.95 Shipping Incl.
      > Never Get Stuck Again**Lg. Blade, Sm. Blade, Corkscrew, Scissors, pen
      > Chisel, Saw, Opener, Scaler. Great for Adventures or Father's Day!!!
      > http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe12
    • Bob Ram
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 1999
        Hello again,

        After replying regarding Finelines back issues I remembered that I have a
        number of copies of Sn3 which might be of interest to you.

        I have both copies of 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, & 1997.
        Also Fall/Winter 1984, Fall/Winter 1986 and Spring/Summer 1998.

        Bob Ram