Help Obtaining Models and Kits

  • vscavalli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Is there anyone within our fine group that can help me obtain any of
      the following On3 models?

      o Sunset, NCNG #8 2-8-0 w/ whaleback tender

      o Nevada & California Car Shops (aka, Bob Bader) SPng Kits -- flat
      car, flat bottom gondola, stock car and/or box car

      o Foothill Model Works' 26' NCNG box car kits (any version)

      Please e-mail me off-list.

      Thanks.

      - Vic
    • bagustaf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Vic,

        You might also try Bruce Kinker at http://www.i-sng.com/ for built up On3 SP
        ng cars on his On3 list, his e-mail is <A HREF="mailto:trains@...">trains@...</A> his prices for the
        built up models seem high to me. Best wishes, Lee Gustafson