Re: [on3] Train bid questions.

  • Don Winter
    Message 1 of 18 , May 1, 2003
      Electronic transfer to and from DDA's can mean all your money can be
      withdrwn accidentally or on purpose. I wouldn't use such things,
      personally. I do not use Direct Deposits for payroll etc. Not worth the
      risk.

      Don Winter
    • zekeramo@attbi.com
      Message 2 of 18 , May 1, 2003
        To register to bid on eBay, I seem to recall you have to give them a credit
        card number. This is for security purposes, no doubt.

        Claud Jinks
      • zekeramo@attbi.com
        Message 3 of 18 , May 1, 2003
          Gee, I've been getting my payroll checks twice a month, and my expense checks
          weekly for over six years by direct deposit. Dose this mean that my employer
          can take all that money back someday if they get pissed at me? Can I take back
          all the payments to Visa, Texaco, Chevron, Union 76, The Bon, American Express,
          etc., that I have made on-line using Quicken for the past seven years?

          Claud Jinks