Re: [on3] Re: Thomas Yorke

  • Clark Womack
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      At 01:34 PM 3/1/03 +0000, you wrote:

      >I know for a fact, that Tom will cast up any of his older structures
      >in plaster only kits for those of us who are builders as opposed
      >to those that "collect".
      >
      >Send him an e-mail quickly, before the rat moves again! Tell him
      >what you want and I'm sure he can be coersed into doing it for
      >you. tomyorke@... - quick, before that too changes!
      >
      >Happy modelling
      >Yom Torke

      Tom,
      If you really mean this I would love to get a set of castings for the Pool
      Hall/Bordello.
      I have a copy of the plans and instructions from years ago.
      I built it in HO scale back then but I would imagine that the plans are
      basically the same.

      Clark Womack
      clarkw@...
    • tomyorkethebigstuff <tomyorke@bellsouth.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- In on3@yahoogroups.com, "J Motts" <trainnut@e...> wrote:
        > Tom,
        >
        > If you get the site address, would you please share it, I'd love to
        see
        > all of his kits, as I also just got into O scale and would love to
        try
        > and find some of them if they are available.
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > J. Motts
        > El Paso, TX
        mail me at staton@l...

        J.
        I would love to see that list too. I've know the slightly crazy guy for
        years. He's hard to keep track of. Keeps moving around. Wonder
        why? Is he hiding some big secret or....?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
          --- In on3@yahoogroups.com, "J Motts" <trainnut@e...> wrote:
          > Tom,
          >
          > If you get the site address, would you please share it, I'd love to
          see
          > all of his kits, as I also just got into O scale and would love to
          try
          > and find some of them if they are available.
          >
          > Thanks in advance.
          >
          > J. Motts
          > El Paso, TX

          Tom and J,
          The Yorke kits are available! All you got to do is request what you
          want. I will supply Hydrocal only kits for virtually all of my past
          offerings. Don't pay high "collectors" prices on e-bay and take
          your chances. These are the real thing! No rip offs! No plaster
          parts missing or cut up. Contact me off list for particulars. Also
          offering custom built or simply custom painted, too!!

          Thanks,
          Tom

          tomyorke@...