Re: [on3] Digest Number 1569

  • TEX61@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      In a message dated 12/1/2002 12:11:27 PM Central Standard Time,
      on3@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > If the list still exists at a more complete URL, maybe a link to it would be
      > OK to have in the archives. This would serve our purposes fine and would
      > direct potential customers to his website which would seem like the fair
      > thing to do in exchange for his efforts in compiling the list.

      Agree. A link is never a problem, but outright copying the page and posting
      it is problematic. By the way Darryl, I noticed that you took 2nd place in
      structures? at NG Convention. Congratulations. Beats no placing at all. lol
      Jim Besleme