USH 13 ton Shay pick-ups

  • NOVAshay
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      I am looking for an electrial pick up from a USH 13ton Shay. Yes I
      know I can make one but busy. Also anyone have a Unimat 36 divider
      plate?
    • bagustaf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        I suggest the Grandt Line shay pick up for the US Hobbies shay. Try your
        favorite source but remember many people will be leaving for the NG
        Convention. Best wishes, Lee Gustafson
      • Don Winter
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
          The plates are quite often on eBay, but not cheap. Don Winter