Re: Item for sale

  • joegideon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi!

      I am interested in your #22... If there is a secret code to decipher
      your (entire)eMail address, I haven't found it, so I am on-line. My
      eMail does not function directly on this computer... sorry.
      Jim Snyder / joegideon@...

      Thanks

    • zul36@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
        Jim-
        I'm sorry, but it sold on the same day I posted it.
        Thanks for your interest,
        Juan Carlos Zuloaga