Re: [on3] Pliobond

  • Alec E. Adamyk
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2002
      Now you tell me. The resin has settled to the bottom. I guess it is not a
      good idea for me to stock this in my Hobby business as I was planning to
      do.Does the distributor or Pliobond replace the product after it
      deteriorates or is the merchant stuck with it.I guess what you need to do is
      buy a fresh bottle, after some heavy duty research, and work like blazes on
      your projects before it dies.

      Alec Adamyk
      A. E . Adamyk- Modelmaker

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1, 2002
        I never asked them to replace the bottles and tubes, knowing that they
        would fault me for having it so long. I have just learned from it. Now
        I just order, for my own shop use and customers, as needed.

        When I first called them, they just said to shake the bottle. When that
        didn't work, I called back and told them that I had the bottles for
        quite a while. They then indicated the approximate shelf life. I will
        have no problem using a bottle in a short time on our turnouts, but I
        will not stock more then one bottle or tube at a time for customers, as
        the sales come in spurts.

        Clifford A. Mestel
        BK Enterprises

        "Alec E. Adamyk" wrote:

        > Now you tell me. The resin has settled to the bottom. I guess it is
        > not a
        > good idea for me to stock this in my Hobby business as I was planning
        > do.Does the distributor or Pliobond replace the product after it
        > deteriorates or is the merchant stuck with it.I guess what you need to
        > do is
        > buy a fresh bottle, after some heavy duty research, and work like
        > blazes on
        > your projects before it dies.
        >
        > Alec Adamyk
        > A. E . Adamyk- Modelmaker