      Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 9:29 AM
      Subject: [on3] Floquil replacements for D&RGW colors

      Hello All,

         With the demise of the late, great line of Floquil Paint, I am wondering if anyone in the group has knowledge of a database or listing of replacement colors and/or mixes that match D&RGW colors. What is a good match for the "boxcar red", depot yellow, depot brown, etc. With all the other paint out there ( Vallejo, Tamiya, Accuflex, Tru-Color) there must be some matches. But, quite frankly I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars expierementing with a bunch of paint I won't use if it doesn't match.

      Thanks,
      Kevin B.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic