58433RGS collection for sale

  • Albert Krol
    Apr 9, 2014

      I have decided to take apart my RGS On3 layout and sell off my collection of locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, and structures (kit and scratch built).

      The motive power consists of all seven geese, #’s 20, 40, 41, 74, 461, 455 (ATW) and an 0-6-0 yard switcher not yet painted for the RGS. All are equipped with DCC and sound. Built-up structures include Dolores depot, Placerville depot, Ouray depot, and Ilium depot, goose barn, Ridgway roundhouse and turntable, a D&RGW style Water tank, 3 structures at Lizard Head, and smaller  structures like pump houses.

      There are a lot of freight cars and 4 RGS passenger cars. The collection contains all of the RGS cabooses. These passenger and freight cars along with the motive power are in my list. Email me at al_krol@....

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic